I never thought life could get this good. One day I was doing the inventory on the supermarket down the street, and now I own this world. Ever since that odd person in the black hood gave me this watch, I have gained everything I ever wanted. I see this watch and I do not see a limit to what I can do. Thanks to this watch, the world moves when I ask it to and I do whatever I please. I love my watch. I still remember when I first got it.
It was a cold day and I was on my way to my job. The snow was starting to fall and the streets were empty. The only noise around was the music coming from my headphones and my shoes cracking into the snow. I turned into that one alley that I always went through to get to work. Everything seemed like it always did until I noticed a cat standing still in my way. I kept walking towards it expecting for it to run away before I reached it, but it didn't. I stopped right in front of it and examined the animal. It just stood there staring into the horizon, like if I was not standing before it. I reached down and touched its head, it was still. It was still in an uncomfortable way, I felt no heart beat, no motion, no life whatsoever coming from it. That's when I heard it, that giggle, that little girl giggle that hunts me until this day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario